Click a category below.
Pretrial Release, Fines, Fees, and Bail
- State of Pretrial Justice in America 2017.
- Pretrial Justice Institute, 2017
- “Incarceration’s Front Door: The Misuse of Jail in America.”
- Subramanian, Ram et al. New York, NY: Vera Institute of Justice, 2015.
- Give Us Free: Give Us Free: Addressing Racial Disparities In Bail Determinations.
- Jones, Cynthia. New York University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy, 16(4), 921-961, 2013.
- “Striving for Equity in Criminal Justice: An Analysis of the Variability of Bail Bonds in the Tenth Judicial District of North Carolina.” \
- Foster, Johanna. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2012.
- “Bail Fail: Why the U.S. should end the practice of using money for bail.”
- Washington, DC: Justice Policy Institute, 2012.
- Putting Justice in North Carolina’s Juvenile System.
- Youth Justice Project, Southern Coalition for Social Justice, 2017
- “Juvenile Recidivism Study: FY 2010/11 Juvenile Sample.”
- Bodkin, M., Flinchum, T., Hevener, G., Katzenelson, S., Wesoloski, J. North Carolina Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission, 2014.
- “The School-to-Prison Pipeline: Implications for North Carolina Schools and Students.”
- McCarter, Susan & Barnett, Jason (2013).
- “Breaking Schools’ Rules: A Statewide Study of How School Discipline Relates to Students’ Success and Juvenile Justice Involvement.”
- Fabelo, T., Thompson, M., Plotkin, M., Carmichael, D., Marchbanks, M., & Booth, E. New York, NY: Council of State Governments Justice Center, 2011.
Jury Pool Information
Traffic Stop Data